To avoid damaging your High Living football, care should be taken when inserting the inflation needle into the ball when using pump, particularly on first inflation. We recommend you use glycerine to lubricate the inflation needle, this will allow it to be inserted smoothly and carefully.
Once inserted, inflate your ball to the desired pressure; there is a recommended pressure printed by the valve and the maximum pressure should not be exceeded. The amount of pressure inside the ball will significantly affect performance and could affect ball lifespan. To check ball pressure we recommend you use a pressure gauge, this will help set the ball pressure before use and ensure you get the most from your football. For match play, we recommend you inflate the ball to the maximum recommended pressure; for training, a pressure at the lower end of the recommended tolerance is advised.
After care, if you use your ball in wet/muddy conditions, we recommend that you clean off any excessive dirt with a damp cloth (do not clean in a bath or shower), before allowing to dry naturally in an airy place and away from the cold .Balls should not be force dried with heat as this may damage the ball.
- Suitable for a grass or AstroTurf surface
- Ball will be delivered deflated.
- suitable for young players making the step up to the senior game
- Lightweight design helps to improve player confidence when stepping up to the next size ball – helping develop the players of tomorrow
- Soft foam lining ensures first touch and cushioned impact to aid development
- Available in Black, Blue, Silver/ orange.